Join a Cutting Edge Team
Begin an exciting career with a leading manufacturing company on the cutting edge with a team who are passionate. The team members often enjoy home automation projects on their own in their spare time!!!
Cube Automation offers “complete lean automation solutions” from machine level devices, plant level intelligent controls, enterprise industrial data management to executive floor dashboards. We integrate the automation solutions that give customers the competitive edge they need to be successful in a rapidly changing world.
Cube Automation has a team oriented culture, with employment opportunities for individuals who have a passion for improving performance and the desire to engage in continuous improvement activities.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive Group Benefit Plan.
- Enjoyed social events, including Christmas parties, gym passes, and staff lunches.
- Cube Automation encourages continuous vocational training, has a positive working atmosphere and offer employees the opportunity to travel for their work.
- Cube Automation is a well-known and respected SME in its field. We have great potential for growth and need team players who can seize opportunities and contribute to our expansion.
General Inquiries: If you are interested in working for an industry leader with the highest of standards, apply online by completing the Application.
Common desirable qualifications are:
- Industrial Program Managers
- Process Engineers
- Automation Programmers (PLC/SCADA)
- IT Programmers
- CAD Designers
- Engineers & Technicians
Current Job Openings
- Mechanical Designer – Position is project base, responsible for design, research and development of current and future machine construction & automation projects. 04.05.2019